Subscriptions for WooCommerce – Not working.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Subscriptions for WooCommerce – Not working.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

I downloaded Subscriptions for WooCommerce plugin as seen in WFCM guide in youtube (WCfM – Membership by WC Products). It allows me to see when subscriptions starts and ends in a good clear list, but it is not working, Admin will not get approval/rejection message, and vendor won’t get a membership.

Is it not compatible anymore ?

Check attached screenshot.

Thanks,

d-n-13
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      d-n-13
      Participant

Actually the plugin broke WCFM.. when clicking complete on orders they become “Pending for payment” instead (check attachement), and admin never gets approval msg, vendor never become a member, even choosing other normal membership that isn’t using the plugin, they’re broken !

After deactivating the plugin the vendor was able to subscribe the normal way.

Do you advice me to not use it nor wait for a fix ?

Thanks,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for all the details.

It worked when we integrated that.

I am checking this again.

Thank You

Bingal

Hi,

I have tested the things in depth and found that “Subscription for WooCommerce” plugin has a serious bug.

If I am updating an order status using Quick Action icon, whether WCfM dashboard or WC default order listing, it removes customer association for that order.

And that breaks the whole system.

But, if you change order status from w-admin order details page then it works perfectly, try this once.

I think they are not aware of this, if we add ticket at their forum they will definitely resolve this.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi, thanks for answering.

1- “But, if you change order status from w-admin order details page then it works perfectly, try this once.”

This is not an option, the plugin breaks everything even vendors cannot complete their products from front-end anymore I think.

2- And that breaks the whole system.

I deactivated the plugin for now, will it be okay or you mean wcfm system will be broken and i have to reinstall ?

3- I think they are not aware of this, if we add ticket at their forum they will definitely resolve this.

do I contact them as customer or WClovers will contact them as devs ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Subscriptions for WooCommerce – Not working.’ is closed to new replies.