Suggestion on Capabilities

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Phil

Hello
      I am setting up this multivendor store and other than having a problem accessing my store admin panel which I have another thread about I am finding few things that is multivendor thing is lacking considering what it ables us to do.
      1) It offers membership subscriptions but doesn’t offer member based or role based capabilities.
      2) addons everywhere are admin only and don’t work for frontend vendors

Suggestion to making most things membership or role based options.
      1) making all Market Place admin options
      2) All capabilities

This would at least make creating membership levels worthwhile as we would be able to offer different/extra options per membership level.

Talking to woo addon plugin developers to create addons that can actually be used by frontend vendor within their admin panels not just the super admin who technically in most cases only want to run the market place not sell in it (in most cases) either way it’s the front-end vendors that need access to addons and again making them also so that they are user or role based options.

As I am one of these who isn’t a seller after spending a couple of weeks looking around at different things I find myself with nothing more than a basic multistore basics to offer vendors with no options of offering different levels as the current capabilities is for all and all only.

SHAME

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your point but I think you have missed WCFM – Groups & Staffs plugin (http://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/)

It allows you to set

1. Per membership separate capability
      2. Vendor specific capability
      3. Shop Manager specific capability
      4. Staff specific capability

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Suggestion on Capabilities’ is closed to new replies.