- This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by WCfM Forum.
- September 28, 2017 at 9:17 pm #13747
I would like suggest to set possibility for set default commission percentages for each vendor groups 🙂 And then can change that percentage per each product, if don´t want use that default percentage with some product 🙂 thanks!
- September 29, 2017 at 9:15 am #13756WCfM ForumGuest
Thanks for reminding this.
When we start developing WCfM Groups and Staffs this was the first feature of that.
But at the end we have to drop this as multi-vendor plugins does not support this.
Still we are looking for a way to achieve thisas this one of the dream feature of WCFM – Groups & Staffs.
Hopefully it will be there very soon.
- September 29, 2017 at 7:17 pm #13767
Ah, that´s annoyance 🙁 Hope you can implement it soon by some way 🙂
- September 30, 2017 at 7:34 pm #13790Shhiv NarayanKeymaster
Yeah sure, we are working on this to get the best possible solution.
Between, WCFM – Groups & Staffs new version has just released and now you can control capabilities at Managers’ and Staffs’ user level.
- October 2, 2017 at 9:20 am #13841
WCFM – Groups & Staffs a new version has just released, it has many new features –
Vendors have to choose group at the time of Registration so that they will automatically assign to that group.
You may assign managers to the groups
A vendor or a manager can be associated with multiple groups
For more details kindly go through the documentation once – http://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-groups-staffs/
If you have any further suggestions feel free to share with us.
- October 7, 2017 at 10:39 am #14002
That is a great feature, thanks for it 🙂
By the way, could you fix for your next update that vendor can´t allow shop staff:s manage more than that vendor can. For example I tested that feature as a vendor for create new capability and vendor can allow now more capability for staff than admin has allowed for vendor 😉 Best option is, if vendor can´t see these rows/options which admin don´t allow for vendor 🙂 Thanks.
- October 7, 2017 at 4:34 pm #14017
Ahh … sure, that’s actually a bug.
I will definitely fix this by next update.
Thanks for pointing this.
- October 8, 2017 at 4:16 pm #14052
Great, thanks 🙂
- October 12, 2017 at 5:47 am #14261
By the way, could you fix for your next update that vendor can´t allow shop staff:s manage more than that vendor can.
This issues has been resolved with the latest update – 1.1.2
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- October 15, 2017 at 12:11 pm #14359Hello!Guest
I have tested websites more and I found new bug. If customer try create new account, system give an error “Please choose your preferred group”. I mean when customer does not try register as a vendor. Here you can check it – go to “my account” and there try register a new account (system ask only your email and password). Thanks
- October 15, 2017 at 4:05 pm #14362WCfM ForumGuest
Yeah, you are right.
We have also noticed that and already fixed the issue.
WCfM will be updated today and this will fix as well.
Thanks for notifying.
- October 15, 2017 at 6:58 pm #14371
Ok, great 🙂 Thanks
- October 16, 2017 at 8:02 am #14407WCfM ForumGuest
New version has been already updated, kindly update yours and take a look.
- The topic ‘Suggestion’ is closed to new replies.