Super nooby question

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      armatta
      Participant

Hello Lovers,

I wish to set up a site where I will sell products from one hand but also let the community register as vendors to sell related goods too…
      I have installed both woocommece and WCFM, now the questions might sound stupid but:
      – Should I place my products in woocommece and let the WCFM handles the other vendors or WFCM comes as a complete replacement of woocommerce?

I’m really not sure how to begin with? could you please give me a brief explanation as to how these two plugin balance each others in the case I need both
      Thanks in advance

Hello,

Thanks for get in touch here.
      Yes you have add product using WooCommece. Our WCFM plugins helps you to handle all of things from front-end dashboard and vendor’s product management,orders management, site admin & vendor’s commission etc.
      You can find some documentation here : https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/
      For more clarification you can mail us in wclovers.contact@gmail.com and we shall try to guide you(with topic link).

Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.