Support for YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Support for YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hassan
      Participant

Dear WC Lovers team,

Wishing you all the best in the new year,

I tried to use the Woocommerce PDF invoices plugin that you refer to in your ultimate plugin, however I struggle with the pdf library to get a proper Arabic invoices.

Therefore, I went to find alternatives and found YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List .

It has better support for Arabic fonts.

Any chances it can be integrated in next versions?

Thanks,
      Hassan

Hassan
      Participant

I meant by Integrated is to have the option to present the invoices and packing slips to the vendors – similar to existing buttons.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I understand your issue, but tell me one thing first – YiTH PDF plugin is important to you or Arabic character support in existing PDF?

I think adding support of Arabic to existing PDF invoice will be more easier to achieve as we already do the same for Chinese characters.

Thank You

Hassan
      Participant

Arabic is more important, however, I checked the Riyaz font and it doesn’t look nice.
      I hope there is a way to use other fonts.

I think I tried few other Arabic fonts, but seems missing some characters and I keep getting squares in between the letters.

Alex

I have almost installed the plugin but it’s giving me 500 internal server error. I have followed the steps from tutorial https://www.cloudways.com/blog/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/ while implementing it. Can you tell me where I am doing wrong?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, WCFM only compatible with this PDF Invoice plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Support for YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List ?’ is closed to new replies.