Table rate does not accept comma spelling in WCFM

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Table rate does not accept comma spelling in WCFM

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Toni
      Participant

Hi,

I use WCMp, advanced shipping, Table rate and WCFM Ultimate.

Table Rate doesnt accept the comma spelling e.g. 5,90 only with a point 5.90

But in woocomerce Backend table rates show and accept comma. Is it possibly not synchronized in WCFM with woo number settings?

Kind regards

Toni

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please show me a screenshot, for which field this is happening?

We will definitely sync this in next update.

Thank You

Toni
      Participant

That would be great. It happens at the fields: Row cost, Item cost, lbs cost and % cost. See attachement.

In this context, you may also be able to add the following options in the next update for the very important topic shipping:

1. If the Vendor creates a shipping rule with table rat and the result for the shipping costs is 0 (e.g. for free shipping on orders over x), the shipping label that the admin has created (additional field in Admin backend) appears on the product page, shopping cart and checkout.

2. Abort checkbox (table rate function) for Vendors shippingclass. Needed to interrupt one rule e.g. if the customer buys two products, one with a cheap and one with an expensive shipping and the Vendor wants to ship both products in one package. Settings in Table rate backend “Calculation type per shipping class”

3. Admin can activate needed fields, resp. hide unneeded fields in Vendor Dashboard>settings e.g. Label, lbs cost, % cost

4. Admin can allow shipping Label or overwrite (additional field in Admin backend) if it is disabled as described in No.3

5. The design in a row would be recommended, see attachment (screenshoot WCMp). It takes up less space, would be better usable with option No. 3 “hide unneeded fields” and is more user-friendly.

If you already use codes for the above mentioned points, it would be great if you would write them for all of us here.

I am very satisfied with your work, I know it’s not always easy, and I would be happy if I could continue to suggest improvements 🙂

I look forward to your answer.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

There has some misunderstanding.

You are not using WCfM dashboard. It’s default WC Marketplace dashboard.

Kindly reach that plugin forum for any assistance on this.

Thank You

Toni
      Participant

Unfortunately you misunderstood it. I use WCFM Ultimate.

The first attachment “wcfm_table_rate_use_comma” clearly shows the table rate in WCFM format

The second was just a screenshot to show you how I mean it with “in a row” and what it looks like with WCMP…

Very important next to the comma spelling is point number 1.

I hope you solve the problem and consider my suggestions.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will definitely take care of this in next update.

Thank You

Toni
      Participant

Great, thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have resolved “comma” issue in WCfM 4.1.7

Layout change is not yet there, will do this in coming update as well!

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Table rate does not accept comma spelling in WCFM’ is closed to new replies.