Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Tax ID display automatically in store settings?
- August 28, 2019 at 6:34 pm #78815
Hi, thanks for building such a great product and it looks like your support it wonderful!
A vendor has entered their VAT number in /my-account/vat-number/ but the following field is still blank: …store-manager/settings/ -> store invoice -> Tax ID
Is it a good idea for the VAT number to automatically also populate in the Tax ID field? If so, how do we achieve this? Thanks for your help
- August 30, 2019 at 7:26 am #79165
Thanks for your appreciation!
A vendor has entered their VAT number in /my-account/vat-number/
– What is this? Are you using any third party plugin for creating this?
WCFM or WooCommerce by default does not have such option!
store-manager/settings/ -> store invoice -> Tax ID
– This will be added in Store Invoice
- August 31, 2019 at 10:12 am #79320
Ah yes sorry, I am using https://woocommerce.com/products/eu-vat-number/
I am wondering whether the vendor can just enter the VAT number once and it populate in both /my-account/vat-number/ and store-manager/settings/ -> store invoice -> Tax ID, rather than having to manually add it to both places. Thanks
- August 31, 2019 at 11:24 pm #79382
Also, I have just noticed that when I enter the vat number in /store-manager/settings/ Store Invoice / Tax ID, then click save, when I refresh the page the VAT number field appears blank (like it was not saved)
- August 31, 2019 at 11:46 pm #79383
and it seems when I enter a number for Invoice no. digit and then save, then if i refresh the page the Invoice no. digit field is blank too
- September 1, 2019 at 10:57 pm #79506
Update: the tax ID and other information is now being saved in /store-manager/settings/ Store Invoice / when I enter it. I’m not sure what causes it to now be saved. I did change from using WooCommerce Product Vendors to use WCFM Marketplace instead, but I do not know if this was the reason.
- September 2, 2019 at 1:00 pm #79621
I did change from using WooCommerce Product Vendors to use WCFM Marketplace
– Did you migrated your old vendors?
- September 6, 2019 at 11:55 pm #80499
No, I only had one vendor because I am still building my site. Anyway, at the moment it is working sufficiently well for me, so you can mark this ticket as closed. Thanks for your help
- September 7, 2019 at 12:09 pm #80579
Great … thanks for the update 🙂
- The topic ‘Tax ID display automatically in store settings?’ is closed to new replies.