Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Tax & Invoicing Scenario
- June 12, 2019 at 6:59 am #67140CommunityCoralsParticipant
I have the following tax scenario and would like to check if this can be covered via settings in WCFM/Woocommerce/Germanized
• Vendor “TAX”: Shipping goes to admin, 19 and 7% Tax on products, 19% tax on shipping
Vendor “Tax” needs to issue invoices to his customers. This invoice needs to cover european standard and needs to include shipping.
• Vendor “NO TAX”: Shipping goes to admin, No Tax involved
Vendor “NO TAX” does not need to issue any invoice
• ADMIN needs to pay 19% Tax on all commission and shipping it receives from vendor.
ADMIN needs to invoice all fees (commission) and shipping it receives from vendor. This invoice needs to cover european standards.
Taxed are just required for invoicing purposes. The prices displayed in the shop do not need any tax involved as those just include tax if applicable.
I would love to come to a point where all invoicing can be part of WCFM. Currently all invoicing needs to be done outside of the software.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.