Template header.php

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      rick.nash
      Participant

My Theme puts out a sidebar by default making the vendor’s store very unpleasant to look at.

I am trying to overwrite the sidebar via a custom header file in my theme folder I have tried a few file names but like to ask as I am getting nowhere.

header-wcfm.php

any help on this would be great

rick.nash
      Participant

let me explain a little more.

My theme uses the option for sidebars but i am needing the sidebar for the site; I have managed to remove the sidebar of the store view but it means disabling them throughout my store which isn’t ideal.

I have a header.php file that removes the sidebar hook but looking to place it in my theme folder to remove it from store view page only.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

If you want to edit the store view templates then you will get those in “WCFM Marketplace” plugin folder, the file path is “wcfm-multivendor-marketplace/views/store” and inside this store folder you will get several files of vendor store details page structure. If you wish to edit those files in your theme, then you need to create a folder named “wcfm” and inside that create another folder named “store” and copy the specific file from “wcfm-multivendor-marketplace/views/store” folder path into your theme’s “wcfm/store” folder path and edit that file.

Hope this helps. If this is not what you were trying to do then please explain it more elaborately with a screenshot image.

Thanks,

rick.nash
      Participant

It’s my theme thats puts the sidebar there not your plugin, will that still work?

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please share me the link and screenshot of the section which you want to remove?

Thanks,

rick.nash
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, your store url not working for me!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.