Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Bookings › The booking plugin does not appear on the vendor page
Tagged: Woocommerce plugin booking
- November 5, 2019 at 7:42 am #90681
I installed the woocommerce booking plugin on my web, but it doesn’t appear on the vendor’s page.
- November 7, 2019 at 11:20 am #91252
- November 11, 2019 at 4:57 pm #91796
Please press “save” button once at capability setting and check as vendor login.
- November 11, 2019 at 7:15 pm #91840
I did this, but it still didn’t work.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 12, 2019 at 3:07 pm #91966
Can you share us the site access here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with the topic link. We need to check your site.
- November 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm #92166
Please press “save” button once at WCFM global capability setting and then check as vendor.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.