Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Bookings › The booking plugin does not appear on the vendor page
Tagged: Woocommerce plugin booking
- November 5, 2019 at 7:42 am #90681
I installed the woocommerce booking plugin on my web, but it doesn’t appear on the vendor’s page.
- November 7, 2019 at 11:20 am #91252
- November 11, 2019 at 4:57 pm #91796
Please press “save” button once at capability setting and check as vendor login.
- November 11, 2019 at 7:15 pm #91840
I did this, but it still didn’t work.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 12, 2019 at 3:07 pm #91966
Can you share us the site access here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/ with the topic link. We need to check your site.
- November 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm #92166
Please press “save” button once at WCFM global capability setting and then check as vendor.
The topic ‘The booking plugin does not appear on the vendor page’ is closed to new replies.