The Catalog visibility is not working on single product multiple vendor settings

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors The Catalog visibility is not working on single product multiple vendor settings

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BizWizMarketing
      Participant

I want to be able to hide certain live products from search engine. How can I do that?
      Using the Admin, I tried to set up “Catalog visibility” to setup product to “Shop Only” and I also tried “Hidden”. It is not working. It always show up on when I do search. How can I accomplish this?

BizWizMarketing
      Participant

correction: I want to be able to hide certain live products from showing up when I do product search..

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Are you using WooCommerce Product Search or default WordPress search? Setting up the product’s ‘Catalog visibility’ as ‘Shop only’ is the right thing to do here. Please ensure using WooCommerce Product Search widget.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘The Catalog visibility is not working on single product multiple vendor settings’ is closed to new replies.