The Catalog visibility is not working on single product multiple vendor settings

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors The Catalog visibility is not working on single product multiple vendor settings

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sushobhan 3 months ago.

• Author
    BizWizMarketing
    Participant

I want to be able to hide certain live products from search engine. How can I do that?
    Using the Admin, I tried to set up “Catalog visibility” to setup product to “Shop Only” and I also tried “Hidden”. It is not working. It always show up on when I do search. How can I accomplish this?

BizWizMarketing
    Participant

correction: I want to be able to hide certain live products from showing up when I do product search..

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Are you using WooCommerce Product Search or default WordPress search? Setting up the product’s ‘Catalog visibility’ as ‘Shop only’ is the right thing to do here. Please ensure using WooCommerce Product Search widget.

The topic ‘The Catalog visibility is not working on single product multiple vendor settings’ is closed to new replies.