It's our Birthday and we've reached 30K Active Installs! Take away upto 45% off on our addons!

CLAIM OFFER!
02Day 03Hrs 57Min 48Sec

the invoice date and invoice number is not displayed on the pdf invoice generate

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate the invoice date and invoice number is not displayed on the pdf invoice generate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar carlosaguilar1907 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    craftiscocare
    Participant

Hi,
    I have installed the plugin woocommerce pdf invoice and packing slips, the invoice date and invoice number is not displayed on the pdf invoice generated from the frontend. If I view from the woocommerce admin panel I see the fields, but when I try to create the pdf from the WCFM-utimate panel,as an admin the pdf gets generated without the invoice number and invoice date fields.

Also the vendors are unable to view the option of creating pdf invoice-all they can see is commission invoice and packing slips.
    However, when i updated the logo, it reflected through the WCFM.

Earlier it used to get displayed, i.e before the plugin update
    woocommerce pdf invoice and packingslip 2.4.10
    wcfm ultimate Version 6.5.0

craftiscocare
    Participant

Hi,
    To be clear what I need is:
    I have installed the woocommerce pdf invoice and packing slips, and would like the customers to recieve a single pdf invoice which is generated by this plugin (which work fine with the woocommerce admin )
    I want the vendor to be able to use “WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” the same way it works in the admin dashboard. I do not want the vendor to send their store specific invoices, rather use the same sales invoice generated witht he plugin.
    This is to maintain uniformity.
    Is there a way to achieve this? Your help would be appreciated.

carlosaguilar1907
    Participant

¿Lo lograste? Tengo el mismo problema.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.