The orders are not marking as sending

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ing.acrd
      Participant

Hello, when the vendor mark the order as sent, before there was a red car, so we knew that the order was send by a vendor, but now there only is a note in the order. I tryed that vendor mark the order completed, but when there was an order with products of more than one vendor, an one of them mark as complete, the whole order was mark as complete, so the other vendor didnt see the order processing.

So, i need to see order by order, and mark as complete manually when all verdors shipped the order

Please help me.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I tryed that vendor mark the order completed, but when there was an order with products of more than one vendor, an one of them mark as complete, the whole order was mark as complete, so the other vendor didnt see the order processing.

– You have to disable “Order Sync” option form WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting

Thank You

ing.acrd
      Participant

Hi again,

I disabled “order sync”, and when a vendor mark the order shipped or complete, the same order for another vendor remains processing, thats ok.

But, when all verdors has completed the order, the order is not complete for the admin, so again, i have to see one by one order if was sheep by all vendors and mark it as complete manually.

it is any way that automatically the order change its status to complete or shipped when all vendors in that order, have marked them order as shipped or complete?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, first of all WooCommerce mail order has no such status called “Shipped”.

But it’s possible to mark order “Completed” is many conditions.

Tell me, in which condition you want to mark main order status “Completed”?

Thank You

ing.acrd
      Participant

Hello,

The order should be marked as completed automatically, when all the vendors has shipped all the items. Actually, i have to manually check order by order, if all vendors has shipped the items of the order and mark as complete manually. It takes me so many time!

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this code to your child theme’s functions.php –

add_action( 'wcfm_after_order_mark_shipped', function( $order_id, $order_item_id, $tracking_code, $tracking_url, $product_id, $wcfm_tracking_data ) {
      	$traking_added = false;
      	$order    = wc_get_order( $order_id );
      	$products = $order->get_items();
      	foreach( $products as $product => $item ) {                  
      		$traking_added = false;
      		foreach ( $item->get_formatted_meta_data() as $meta_id => $meta ) {
      			if( $meta->key == 'wcfm_tracking_url' ) {
      				$traking_added = true;
      			}
      		}
      		if( !$traking_added ) break;
      	}

if( $traking_added ) {
      		$order->update_status( 'completed', '', true );
      		do_action( 'woocommerce_order_edit_status', $order_id, 'completed' );
      	}
      }, 50, 6 );

Thank You

ing.acrd
      Participant

Hello, thanks

But when i put this code on my functios.php

It told me there is an error on line ” $traking_added = false;”

it said syntaxix error unexpected ‘=’, expecting T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, this code is more required. Please remove that and just add this line of code –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_change_main_order_status_on_all_item_shipped', '__return_true' );

Please be sure you are using WCFM Ultimate 6.2.0+

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.