Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › The sub menu of the menu on the header is hidden behind the dashboard.
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by reynordastoute.
- May 12, 2020 at 5:21 am #129797eritechdeveloperParticipant
How can I bring the sub menu of the menu on the header in front of the dashboard or take the dashboard behind it?
This is what I see right now.
<br />web hosting images free<br />
- May 12, 2020 at 9:56 am #129840
I have this same issue.
Assistance in fixing this will be greatly appreciated
- May 12, 2020 at 1:54 pm #129964Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Which theme are you using? Make the header sub-menu “z-index” higher value.
You can share the page url, then we can check and guide you accordingly.
- May 12, 2020 at 2:56 pm #129994eritechdeveloperParticipant
that worked thank you. I made it a Z-index of 10.
- May 12, 2020 at 6:19 pm #130035
Hi, I am using Emarket All In One Store
- May 12, 2020 at 6:23 pm #130036
I changed the z index but it still isn’t working. Not sure if I am doing it correctly
- May 12, 2020 at 6:25 pm #130037
Ok It worked when I changed the z index to 0
Thanks for this
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.