There's available API for membership?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership There's available API for membership?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Raafat Agha

Hello,
      i have two questions
      1- there’s any way to auto assign who’s signup from the vendor signup form to “pending vendor” role, even if he’s not complete subscription so i can target him with email marketing.
      it’s important to know who’s need to come as vendor but didn’t complete processes šŸ˜Š

2- i’m try to make mobile app, so i need to know, what’s APi’s i need to use for registration form and for package subscription?
      i’m using Woocommerce Subscription to provide packages and collect fees, so i will use woocommerce api for checkout, it’s correct?
      and what’s api i should use for vendor registration form?

Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1- thereā€™s any way to auto assign whoā€™s signup from the vendor signup form to ā€œpending vendorā€ role, even if heā€™s not complete subscription so i can target him with email marketing.
      itā€™s important to know whoā€™s need to come as vendor but didnā€™t complete processes šŸ˜Š
      – Do you have enabled “Required Approval” option?

2- iā€™m try to make mobile app, so i need to know, whatā€™s APiā€™s i need to use for registration form and for package subscription?
      iā€™m using Woocommerce Subscription to provide packages and collect fees, so i will use woocommerce api for checkout, itā€™s correct?
      and whatā€™s api i should use for vendor registration form?
      – Registration API is not yet there.

Thank You

Raafat Agha

ā€“ Do you have enabled ā€œRequired Approvalā€ option?
      no, but i do now. thanks.

ā€“ Registration API is not yet there.
      so, there’s no way now to create registration form for vendor in mobile app?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘There's available API for membership?’ is closed to new replies.