this plugin cannot cowork with quotes for woocommerce?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate this plugin cannot cowork with quotes for woocommerce?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jinping.dai
      Participant

I found WCFM (unltimate) cannot work with quote for woocommerce. this plugin can be found here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/quotes-for-woocommerce/

This plugin allows the admin to hide the prices on a per product basis and modify the Add to Cart button to ‘Request Quote’.

No payment is taken at Checkout. The prices for the product can be setup in the WooCommerce->Orders page and once a quote is finalized, the plugin will send an email to the end user notifying the same.

The users can then make the payments using the link in the email or the My Accounts page.

the function of that plugin is is to skip the payment at checkout step but it seems WCFM doesnot allow it. i get a warning symbol without any message from woocommerce.
      but when i disable WCFM, that plugin works correctly.

anybody can help me? i can provide the site credential.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

WCFM does not compatible with this.

But, I don’t think WCFM disable it’s functionality anyway!

Than You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘this plugin cannot cowork with quotes for woocommerce?’ is closed to new replies.