Timed Products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Connor Mosley
      Participant

Can we get timed Products with times set by the admin for vendors. For both auctions and buy now products

Craig
      Participant

Do you mean like a count down clock?

Connor Mosley
      Participant

I mean that I can restrict my sellers to only sell products for 30minutes, 2 hours and 4 hours for example and if they are not sold they relist themselves and repeat this until they are sold or removed from sale.

Not too sure what you mean by count down clock in relation to this.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may use “WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions” plugin ( Link: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-simple-auctions-wordpress-auctions/6811382 ) to achieve your requirements.

This plugin provides auction products and while creating auction products you can set the auction time and reschedule it if not sold.

Is this what you are looking for?
      Feel free to contact if any issues.

Thanks,

Connor Mosley
      Participant

I have that and it does not quite do what I want it to.

The sellers can sell products for as long as they want and I don’t want that to happen. I want them to be limited by certain times I set

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Did you mean to disable vendors to sell any products after your proposed time?
      Or
      Do you want customers to not be able to buy products after your proposed time?

Thanks,

Connor Mosley
      Participant

No it’s just to stop users from selling there products for ages so instead they end after 30 minutes or 1 hour or 2 hours etc. But they are allowed to relist the product automatically if it doesn’t sell. I want to be able to create the times available and the vendors can pick from the ones I have created

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can add time span of selling products individually while creating auction products, this option is already available. You can extend the time of selling the product if it’s not sold within the previous set time. You need to set the auction time for each products individually.

You’ll find this section under “Add Product” area. Please see the attached screenshot of the section below.

Thanks,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Connor Mosley
      Participant

I understand what your saying but my sellers can add products for any amount of time they want. I don’t want thag to happen. I want them to be restricted to 1 hour, 2 hours etc

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

There is no such inbuilt feature like this. This is a customization work.
      Please contact us here with your detailed requirement: https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/
      We’ll get back to you.

Thanks,

Connor Mosley
      Participant

I have requested this feature but also I’ve messaged for customisation but it’s taking time to communicate, it’s a bit slow. It has taken days so far

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @Connor Mosley,

Yes we can see that you have sent a message for customization and we had some discussions regarding the requirement. Don’t worry we will get back to you there by email asap.

Thanks,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.