transaction FEES

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      karl ohin
      Participant

Hi All,
      I am looking for some guidance on the transactions fees, as i have yet to find my answer reading through the posts.

I discovered recently i have to get Paypal Payouts activated to make it work – this took me ages to find as it wasnt in a document I could find.

This is my store setup

Customer checkout

I dont have stripe split pay activate
      I have paypal standard checkout & standard paypal 
      I have stripe credit card formI have apple and google payVendorI have withdraw setup for paypal and stripe for my vendors

My Questions / Scenarios are 
      When a customer pays with paypal what are the transaction charges for the vendor and marketplace owner ? ( ignore different countries )

If a sale is done on stripe and the vendor is registered with a paypal address , how is the vendor paid is it via paypal payout and what is the transaction rate ?

if a sale is done on stripe and the vendor is registered with stripe connect ,what is the transaction rate ?

I have checked out STRIPE and PAYPAL and found the following

Stripe has a transaction fee and for the marketplace owner a fee to take the money to the bank.
      Paypal has a Payout fee 2% for EUR on the value of the transaction. ALSO this transaction fee money needs to be in the paypal account before the transaction according to paypal.

If anyone running a WCFM store at the moment can help me out trying to understand this i would appreciate it .

Many Thanks

alberto.tonello
      Participant

Hi karl ohin, I have EXACTLY the same questions: could you get them at last? can you share your experience?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.