Translate

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Dragana

I am testing the WooCommerce Frontend Manager and WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin and I am considering to extend to Ultimate, but I can not find where can I translate the plugin. I even tried with loco translate but it did not work.

Does the extended version WOOCOMMERCE FRONTEND MANAGER – ULTIMATE has this option to translate all fields and menus because in my country we do not use English language and it would not be professional if the membership i offer to the vendors does not have a language support.

Please tell me if you have in plan to implement the possibility of translation, or the ULTIMATE plugin already has this option or offer me some solution to solve this problem, maybe with different plugin???

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

hi,

You may off course use Loco Translate for translation.

Here is a guide – https://wc-marketplace.com/knowledgebase/wcmp-translation-guide/

Just follow the same for any plugins.

Thank You

Dragana

Hi,

I said that I tried loco translate but it did not work. This is why I asked for solutions. I did everything exactly like the tutorial link you sent.

Dragana

For example, I translate WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin, save the changes and when I go to registration page all the fields remain in English.

Username, email, first name, last name, store name, address 1, address 2…all this terms have been translated in WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin and they are still in English instead in the language I have been translating them.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, registration form is part of WooCommerce Multivendor Membership plugin, so you have to translate that as well.

Also, you have to translate WooCommerce Multivendor marketplace plugin.

Thank You

Dragana

Hello again,

You are not helpful at all!!! I am saying that I have tried to translate you plugin (all 3 of them) using Loco translate but it is not working. Please tell me if you can FIX this problem or offer a solution so I can buy the ultimate version of the plugin???

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, everyone is using Loco Translate and it’s working perfectly.

Well, tell me what is your site default language? Are you getting other things in translated from except WCFM Dashboard?

Show me Dashboard screenshot.

Thank You

Jose
      Participant

Dragana,

Please see loco translate documentation: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners
      Point 3 is very important, because if you don’t use, you will lost your work with every update.

I use: wp-content/languages/loco/plugins/

To put every .po files with my language.

But, it’s true, we don’t have all words strings to translate 100%. I’ts a hard work to try that wcfm team put all words.

Regards,

Jose
      Participant

For example

1.- I have this function to translate some lost strings: (just replace “Change here”)

function wcfm_custom_translate_text( $translated ) {
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Terms Page’, ‘change here’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Terms & Conditions’, ‘Change here’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Visibility Setup’, ‘Change here’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Payment Setup’, ‘Change here’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Settings Inside’, ‘Change here’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Sales Price’, ‘Change here’, $translated );
      $translated = str_ireplace( ‘Check Here’, ‘Change here’, $translated );
      return $translated;
      }
      add_filter(‘gettext’, ‘wcfm_custom_translate_text’);
      add_filter(‘ngettext’, ‘wcfm_custom_translate_text’);

2.- In the attachment another examples that we need that team wcfm add

3.- Another place are in Comissions (we need to translate and fix date) The same problem in

4.- And finally we need to translate the user role. (Store Vendor, Disable Vendor, etc)

Regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

@Jose, thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Translate’ is closed to new replies.