Translation line does not match email template (Inquiry)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Translation line does not match email template (Inquiry)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

I have a problem after some updates to wcfm, I don’t know when it happened, but the lines of the original texts seem to have been changed, as I had updated this translation with the local plugin, and saved it in a different folder from the official directory of wcfm, so as not to miss the translation in the plugin update. And now I can’t translate the email message anymore.

This is the line that appears at the loco translate.

WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager We recently have a enquiry from you regarding “%s”. Please check below for our input for the same:

Email template We recently have a enquiry from you regarding “%s”. Please see our response below:

I am also not finding the following lines for translation

You have a recent inquiry for

to respond this Inquiry, please

I checked the template in woocommerce emails, but I couldn’t save the template. But I only found information from the email sent to the store owner and administrator

Cap Luis
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Kindly click on “Sync” button in loco translate editor (PFA) because you have updated WCFM plugin. Hope that will help to solve your issue.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.