Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Translations
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- March 16, 2020 at 6:26 am #111741morakisvangParticipant
I have translate 100% to Greek the
1) wc-frontend manager-ultimate
in (filename)-el and (filename)-el_GR (the same). I put it in plugins Lang folder in server. I dont use any loco or other plugin. It works.
But when the plugins updated the tranlslations is deleted and I must upload them again in server manualy.
What i have to do?
- March 16, 2020 at 1:31 pm #111807Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes If you update the plugins your created file will be removed. That’s why we suggest use Loco translate for translating text Or back-up your translated files and put them after update your plugins.
- March 16, 2020 at 2:16 pm #111809morakisvangParticipant
Thanks for your reply
I think that Loco haves the same problem deleting *-el.po and *-el.mo files on updates.There is the problem of a lot of plugins.
- March 16, 2020 at 3:58 pm #111820Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes, That’s why choose the file location in Loco-Translate folder.(PFA)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.