Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › Trial period not working Version 2.5.6
- June 25, 2019 at 7:37 am #69469
in your latest update to WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership the change lag says that
Fixed – Subscription trial amount payment issue resolved
but the trial period is not working for me we only use stripe as our payment gateway
I have set up a subscription in stripe for £9.99 per month with a 30-day free trial, and also set this up in the marketplace memberships
but when a vendor subscribes to this plan, the full £9.99 is taken straight away, the card is charged the full amount
it appears that the trial period is not being taken into account still
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 26, 2019 at 5:02 pm #69837WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please check this – https://www.loom.com/share/6a1632e175e54ac8af4024e4b4e93a84
- June 26, 2019 at 5:17 pm #69852
That’s exactly the way I set up the subscription, I have set a free trial for 30 days but when the subscription is purchased the full amount, in my case £9.99 is charged straight way.
I see that you have just updated the membership plugin again today, so will test again and get back to you
- June 27, 2019 at 4:18 am #69924WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sure, take your time and know me.
- June 27, 2019 at 5:25 am #69945This reply has been marked as private.
- June 27, 2019 at 11:32 am #69994This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.