Trouble Filtering Products by Geolocation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace Trouble Filtering Products by Geolocation

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sam
      Participant

Hello,

So I have WCFM installed with MartFury as my theme. I also installed Geo my WP, got it connected and working with Google Map’s APIs.

I just built a form to filter (with a radius limit to 25 miles), and added it to the sidebar of my catalog page. But when I enter my address, none of the results filter.

Is there a way to get products to filter by location (only showing products within a 25 mile radius) when users browse or search? I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now, but it’s not working.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

No more quire to use GEO my WP for the purpose.

We have added this option in WCFM Marketplace 3.2.0 core.

You just have to enable this from WCFM Admin Setting -> GEO Location – https://ibb.co/8gm8C4D

Thank You

patrick
      Participant

Hi,
      Could you create a widget for Product List Radius Search? That map makes the website very strange and things don’t look good.
      Is it also possible to display the product’s location on the single product page?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Could you create a widget for Product List Radius Search? That map makes the website very strange and things don’t look good.
      Is it also possible to display the product’s location on the single product page?

– We will add option for both in next update.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.