• Help us and get rewarded with 15% discount coupon. Learn how

Troubles with user creation with membership (ultimate) and WPML

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCFM – Membership Troubles with user creation with membership (ultimate) and WPML

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar alvarom 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    alvarom
    Participant

Hi, i need your help urgent!!!

I have a site with wcfm ultimate (+membership +groups&staff) and WPML with 3 differentes lenguages (spanish, english & portuguese)

I have create 4 differentes memberships in all lenguages.

When i try to create a user in english all works fine but we try create a user in spanish or portuguese plugin dont activate user membership

We have a simple product created (and translated in all lenguages) in adition we have other 3 suscripcion products (also translated in all lenguages)

Please your help , because our website cannot register users!!!

Best

Alvaro

alvarom
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alvarom
    Participant

In addition, in membership dashboard i define a WC product in english, but when i try to assign translated product in other lenguage plugin dont accept change and take only last one for all lenguages.

Thanks

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

I have create 4 differentes memberships in all lenguages.

– How you have created ? WCFM Membership does not support this!

In addition, in membership dashboard i define a WC product in english, but when i try to assign translated product in other lenguage plugin dont accept change and take only last one for all lenguages.

– It’s not require. Keep one product.

Thank You

alvarom
    Participant

Hi, only for your info. We created one membership for each language and a custom page plan to solve issue that all

Best

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.