Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › Turn Off Commissions
Tagged: Commissions, payment, Shipping
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- December 15, 2018 at 11:14 pm #40165
I am using your plugin to build a Marketplace Catalog where only subscribed members can see content. I do not need commissions or payment for the vendors. Is there an easy way to turn these off or remove from dashboard via css?
- December 16, 2018 at 5:14 am #40189
Don’t use CSS for this.
Please do these ->
1. Login as Admin and go to Setting -> modules -> OFF “Withdrawal” and “Refund” modules (https://ibb.co/N9kcd8p)
2. Login as Admin and go to Capability -> Orders -> View Commission -> Set this OFF (https://ibb.co/X8DWdbg)
- December 16, 2018 at 8:22 pm #40233
Thank you for the quick response.
I have all of those settings to “OFF”. thanks!
But, during the sign up process the subscriber is asked questions about PAYMENT. Can I remove that step from the process? This Marketplace is catalog only, so no transactions take place except for the vendor subscriptions.
- December 19, 2018 at 7:51 am #40354
Please OFF “payment” capability option as well.
And be sure you have updated your WCFM Marketplace at latest version 2.0.2
- December 19, 2018 at 6:20 pm #40388
Will I still be able to charge for the vendor memberships if I turn this “off”?
I need to charge for vendor memberships but Vendors will not be accepting payments.
- December 19, 2018 at 6:29 pm #40389
I have upgraded to 2.0.2 but, I dont see payment option in the Capabilities section.
- December 20, 2018 at 10:51 am #40446
Sorry my fault!
It’s listed there as “Billing” under setting -> https://ibb.co/F7RgZVz
- The topic ‘Turn Off Commissions’ is closed to new replies.