Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Turn off tax for vendor
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 12 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- May 29, 2019 at 1:04 pm #64301
We have both private and professional vendors. For those who are private it is not correct that we should claim tax and is there any possibility that we can turn this off for this group?
- May 31, 2019 at 7:15 pm #65258
Tax for what? Product or Membership!
In general Vendor does not any Tax to Site Admin.
- June 3, 2019 at 8:09 am #65675
Sorry, i forgot to specify that apply to products that private vendors have on our website.
For vendors who do not operate as a registered company, it`s not according to the law to collect tax on products. So on these products must eg be in 0 tax
- June 3, 2019 at 9:57 am #65692
Well, each product “Tax” setting has option “None” to exclude that from applying tax – https://ibb.co/Jp2pQRh
So those vendors just have to apply this for their products.
- June 3, 2019 at 10:08 am #65694
So is it not possible to turn off tax for groups in capability? It is quick to forget to turn off the tax for each ptoduct.
- June 3, 2019 at 10:22 am #65697
There has “Tax” capability setting, you may disable this for vendors – https://ibb.co/zhFVf7n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.