Two-way Gcal sync for vendors added in 6.3.1 – how does it work?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Appointment Two-way Gcal sync for vendors added in 6.3.1 – how does it work?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      me
      Participant

In the changelog there is this entry for 6.3.1 of WCFM Ultimate:

• Enhance – WC Appointments “two way” Gcal sync compatibility added for vendors

What changed compared to previous versions? Is there a documentation for this feature?
      Previously I had to add Staff user role to vendors manually, and add them to their own products as staff. That was the only way for sync to work both ways. Is that no longer needed? I can’t seem to get sync to work anymore, even with the this trick.

Can you help me understand what changed in 6.3.1 regarding two-way-sync, and how do I use this feature?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Previously I had to add Staff user role to vendors manually, and add them to their own products as staff. That was the only way for sync to work both ways. Is that no longer needed? I can’t seem to get sync to work anymore, even with the this trick.

– Keep that as this trick is for check product availability.

2-way sync is for Google calendar.

Thank You

me
        Participant

I know 2-way sync is for google calendar, obviously.
        I still don’t understand what changed in 6.3.1 regarding two-way-sync, and how do I use this feature?

Also, can you maybe help me with a code snippet for automatically assigning vendor as staff for their appointment products?
        I have to do it manually because I don’t know how to automate it.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I still don’t understand what changed in 6.3.1 regarding two-way-sync, and how do I use this feature?
      – Site events and calendar events both will visible in Calendar.

Also, can you maybe help me with a code snippet for automatically assigning vendor as staff for their appointment products?
      – Well, for this first we have to make those vendors staff as well. Please contact us here for the purpose- https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Two-way Gcal sync for vendors added in 6.3.1 – how does it work?’ is closed to new replies.