Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Unable to change stock status ("In Stock"/ "Out of Stock") from WCFM Dashboard
Tagged: dashboard, product stock, status, stock
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by craigpinto97.
- April 20, 2020 at 1:58 pm #120913
Neither me(admin) nor a vendor can change the stock status of a given product from the dashboard. Changes to the stock only reflect when done from WooCommerce.
Thanks in advance for the assistance I’m sure I’ll receive shortly
(Never seen a question gone unanswered here. Great job devs!!)
- April 21, 2020 at 7:35 pm #121404SushobhanKeymaster
When you changing the value and submit, do you get the success message at the bottom of the page? There might be some JS error stopping your request.
Let me know how it goes.
- April 22, 2020 at 1:59 pm #121691
Hey! I get a message telling me that the product has been updated successfully but in reality it hasn’t. I however managed to fix this issue with a sort of work-around. For a variable product, I need to move each of the variations out of stock, only then would the item as a whole be marked as out of stock.
- April 23, 2020 at 11:28 am #122073SushobhanKeymaster
It’s great that you figure out a solution. But at the same time the error shouldn’t be there.
Do you want me to look into the issue? Then I’ll require your site url and backend access. When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- April 26, 2020 at 6:42 pm #123279
That’s alright. It isn’t too much of an inconvenience so no worries.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.