Unable to change stock status ("In Stock"/ "Out of Stock") from WCFM Dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Unable to change stock status ("In Stock"/ "Out of Stock") from WCFM Dashboard

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      craigpinto97
      Participant

Hey!

Neither me(admin) nor a vendor can change the stock status of a given product from the dashboard. Changes to the stock only reflect when done from WooCommerce.

Thanks in advance for the assistance I’m sure I’ll receive shortly
      (Never seen a question gone unanswered here. Great job devs!!)

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      When you changing the value and submit, do you get the success message at the bottom of the page? There might be some JS error stopping your request.
      Please check Google Chrome Browser console, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not! (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)
      Let me know how it goes.
      Thanks!

craigpinto97
      Participant

Hey! I get a message telling me that the product has been updated successfully but in reality it hasn’t. I however managed to fix this issue with a sort of work-around. For a variable product, I need to move each of the variations out of stock, only then would the item as a whole be marked as out of stock.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      It’s great that you figure out a solution. But at the same time the error shouldn’t be there.
      Do you want me to look into the issue? Then I’ll require your site url and backend access. When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thanks!

craigpinto97
      Participant

That’s alright. It isn’t too much of an inconvenience so no worries.

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.