Unable to install Groups & Staffs

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      riiverofdreams
      Participant

I purchased this add-on earlier in the day but so far haven’t been able to install it. The file name is “wc-frontend-manager.zip” and when I try to install like I would any other plugin I get the error that the destination folder already exists. So I tried ftp. But when trying to add capabilities after ftping the files, I get the error message, “Associate your WCFM with WCFM – Groups & Staffs to access this feature.” Please help. What do I need to do to associate them?

riiverofdreams
      Participant

EDIT TO ADD: After many, many attempts to download the correct file, I’m very frustrated. The download link in the confirmation email leads to my account page on your site, and the only download link on your site leads to WCFM itself, not the addon I paid for. Please tell me how to download the actual Groups and Staffs addon.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

I am really sorry for the inconveniences.

First of all, that zip is wrong, it’s zip of WCfM Free plugin and not for any paid add-ons.

Possibly you have tried to download from wrong place.

Just login to wclovers.com and go to “My Account” page (https://wclovers.com/my-account/), yo will find “API Downloads” and that listed your purchased add-ons.
      Now download from here.

Please know me is this helpful for you or not!

Thank You

riiverofdreams
      Participant

SOLVED: The instructions in the confirmation email were simply not clear enough. From the My Account page, I had to go to “API downloads” and click THAT download link. Now downloaded and installed with no problem, and I look forward to using it. Thank you SO much for the prompt help 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Fantastic 🙂

We will definitely change welcome email instruction, sorry for the trouble.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Unable to install Groups & Staffs’ is closed to new replies.