Unable to translate menu items with WPML

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Unable to translate menu items with WPML

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sushobhan 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Hello,

Since I’ve installed the Ultimate version I’m unable to translate the words and phrases from english to Spanish in order to have the marketplace in Spanish. We are not interested in have more than one language currently but we want translate items like “Support”, “Verification”, etc. and despite we use WPML string translation, we identify the words and we translate them without any issue, the system still shows the words in english.

Before installing the Ultimate module, the system worked properly without any problem and we were able to translate words and phrases in order to have the interface in spanish.

So, Can you help us to solve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance.

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards,
    JC

adrian.petcu2011
    Participant

Yes, the same to me…
    I did not realised that this situation appeared after the Ultimate version

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Hello,
    You need to translate the Ultimate add-on, separately.
    As there is only one language involved, you can try using Loco translate as well (easy). (How to use Loco translate – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPhsoUm-QE)

adrian.petcu2011
    Participant

Believe me, I know how to use Loco Translate and I use it. And also I translated all Ultimate add-on.

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

@JuanCarlosNavarro – Did it solve the issue? Let me know.
    @adrian.petcu2011 – Which plugin are you using, Loco or WPML? Please send me the link of the page where you facing the issue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.