Unable to translate menu items with WPML

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Unable to translate menu items with WPML

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

Since I’ve installed the Ultimate version I’m unable to translate the words and phrases from english to Spanish in order to have the marketplace in Spanish. We are not interested in have more than one language currently but we want translate items like “Support”, “Verification”, etc. and despite we use WPML string translation, we identify the words and we translate them without any issue, the system still shows the words in english.

Before installing the Ultimate module, the system worked properly without any problem and we were able to translate words and phrases in order to have the interface in spanish.

So, Can you help us to solve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance.

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards,
      JC

adrian.petcu2011
      Participant

Yes, the same to me…
      I did not realised that this situation appeared after the Ultimate version

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You need to translate the Ultimate add-on, separately.
      As there is only one language involved, you can try using Loco translate as well (easy). (How to use Loco translate – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPhsoUm-QE)

adrian.petcu2011
      Participant

Believe me, I know how to use Loco Translate and I use it. And also I translated all Ultimate add-on.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

@JuanCarlosNavarro – Did it solve the issue? Let me know.

@adrian
      .petcu2011 – Which plugin are you using, Loco or WPML? Please send me the link of the page where you facing the issue.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Unable to translate menu items with WPML’ is closed to new replies.