Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Unable to update plugin
- June 27, 2019 at 5:42 am #69951gargijoshi91Participant
I recently changed the hosting to HostNagar. Since then I am unable to update the plugin.
I had raised a ticket a few weeks back and the solution proposed was to restart the plugin.
It worked once but now again I am facing the same issue. I restarted the plugin quite a few times but it is not working
I am attaching the screenshot of the error that I am getting.
Kindly help me resolve this issue
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 27, 2019 at 5:55 am #69954WCFM ForumKeymaster
Your site is throwing errors so it’s not updating.
Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- June 27, 2019 at 5:59 am #69957gargijoshi91Participant
I checked for the fatal errors log, but no such logs have been generated
- June 29, 2019 at 3:38 pm #70236WCFM ForumKeymaster
Do you have tried to update this anymore ? Still not working !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.