Updated And Now Have Multiple Errors – Database error message

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Updated And Now Have Multiple Errors – Database error message

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      aghorbany
      Participant

I have WCFM- WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (3.2.7), Membership (2.7.5), Frontend Manager (6.3.6), Ultimate (6.3.5), Affiliate (1.2.2) and Analytics (2.2.2).

Everything was working as of last night, but I updated them to the latest version, and now when admin or sellers open product page and after page loading finishes when it should show the products list, we receive this error:
      “DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-products – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7”

This was one situation where I did not create a backup before updating. Is there a known issue with the last versions?

I’m using “WooCommerce Price Per Word”
      It worked perfectly with WCFM but looks like they do not work together anymore
      I checked wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log ->

2019-12-28T21:37:38+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_price() on null in /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-per-word/admin/class-woocommerce-price-per-word-admin.php:216
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Woocommerce_Price_Per_Word_Admin->woocommerce_get_price_html_own(‘<span class=”wo…’)
      #1 /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(208): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘<span class=”wo…’, Array)
      #2 /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php(1750): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get…’, ‘<span class=”wo…’, Object(WC_Product_Simple))
      #3 /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/products/wcfm-controller-products.php(294): WC_Product->get_price_html()
      #4 /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/product in /home/persianreys/public_html/mysteryofiran.com/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-per-word/admin/class-woocommerce-price-per-word-admin.php on line 216

Please help me! This issue is very important to us.
      Thank you!

aghorbany
      Participant

I don’t need to use “WooCommerce Price Per Word” in WCFM. Just need WCFM works normally when “WooCommerce Price Per Word” is active.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.