Upgrading membership keeps the old subscription

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Upgrading membership keeps the old subscription

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Sushobhan 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    studiomonkriss
    Participant

I signed up to a Basic membership for £5 a month, I then went to memberships and clicked to change membership. I chose Premium membership for £15.

My membership changed and my product uploads changed, but if I go to My Account – Subscriptions, I can see i’m still signed up to the Basic membership for £5 and the new Premium membership for £15.

Is this an error or how should I fix this?

I’m using the WC checkout method, would the Stripe checkout method allow for upgrades/downgrades properly?

Thanks! 🙂

studiomonkriss
    Participant

Another error I’ve found…

If a user signs up to a membership subscription. If the user then goes to My Account>Subscriptions and cancels the subscription there. Then the user goes back to the store page, they are still signed up to the membership.

This is totally a huge flaw in the system?! Please tell me that just isn’t how it is…

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

Hi, Please provide us your site access as we could not recreate the issue on our side. Also, don’t forget to mark it as private. Thanks

studiomonkriss
    Participant

This appears to be fixed. I think it was because we used a staging site, and subscriptions were partly disabled meaning I think it didn’t cancel properly as it was never fully active.

Sushobhan
    Keymaster

That’s great. Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.