Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Appointment › Urgent help needed – WooCommerce Appointment
Tagged: WooCommerce Appointment
- May 6, 2020 at 12:06 pm #127286
We have installed WooCommerce Appointment (https://bookingwp.com/plugins/woocommerce-appointments/) which is listed as a compatible product: https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/
However, once installed, we can not see the bookable product available. It a vendor store would like to offer appointments as a product, it does not seem available:
How can we make it easily available like this video tutorial is showing: https://wclovers.com/documentation/wcfm-wc-booking/
Thanks a lot.
- May 7, 2020 at 6:38 am #127820
This is resolved.
- May 7, 2020 at 11:22 pm #128133
Can you tell me how you resolved this issue, please?
Thanks a lot
- May 7, 2020 at 11:37 pm #128147
Luke, very simple, you need to click on the Save button. Then appointable as a product type will show.
- May 8, 2020 at 12:54 pm #128300
Sorry Jing, but I have very little experience of these plugins.
Which “Save button” I have to click?
I tried to create new products into front-end manager, but the “bookable product” option is missing anyway.
Thanks for your help
- May 8, 2020 at 3:59 pm #128374
- May 15, 2020 at 2:04 pm #131302nicovegaParticipant
I have the same problem, can you help me? Where is this “save button”?
Thank you very much!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.