User Role changes to Vendor – Send to email marketing service?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership User Role changes to Vendor – Send to email marketing service?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig
      Participant

Do you have any recommendations how we can send user information to external email marketing services like MailChimp or SendFox on when a user signs up to a membership (their role is changed from “Customer” to “StoreVendor”).

I have WooCommerce Follow-ups plugin ( https://woocommerce.com/products/follow-up-emails/ ) but there is no way to automate the change in a user roll to add them to a subscription list from the WC Lovers Membership sign-up process that I can see.

I was wondering if you have any recommendations how to automate sending a new membership signup to an email marketing service.

Thanks

Abdullah
      Participant

There were couple of posts where the developers promised to add option for MailChimp, still nothing is implemented. We need this option please.

1. Add subscribe to Mailing List in the vendor registration form.
      2. Update the mail service (like MailChimp) when the customers changes to vendor.

Abdullah
      Participant

More Details:
      I am using MC4WP: https://www.mc4wp.com/

Craig
      Participant

Thanks for this information and reply Alahdal.

I also have a plugin call Woocommerce Follow-ups which works great for drip emails but it can only be triggered by a “purchase” or a “subscribe form” but since I have been using the WC Lovers plugin I can’t trigger because the membership does not show up as a “purchase” in woocommerce.

Hopefully this integration is done very soon as these vendor support tools (like sending them automatic instructions) are important to their successs as well as the marketplace success.

Abdullah
      Participant

Hopefully, It will happen. From my past experience with these developers, they are very cooperative and they target to be on the top.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.