User Role for WCFM – Ultimate & Staff

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs User Role for WCFM – Ultimate & Staff

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      admin16
      Participant

Hey there guys.

I am using WCFM Ultimate, Groups and Staff with WC Product Vendors.

The reason why I want this plugin is purely one thing. To allow my users that have posted products, to view their own reporting. (So the reporting must not show the entire stores (Websites) stats, but only what they have posted.

What Capabilities am I supposed to be using? Or role, or event Staff? I’m not sure how to do this and the knowledge base for the plugin is extremelly thin.

Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

First of all, you are showing me screenshot from Admin’s dashboard.

The feature you are asking for is basic properties, no settings required at all. Please check as Vendor Admin login for a store.

As you are using WC Product Vendors, ‘Vendor Manager’ role used for “Shop Staff”.

Thank You

admin16
      Participant

Thanks for the reply there Bingal. I really do appreciate it.

I have changed the Role to ‘Shop Staff’ and if I go into the Users section where it shows the Report through the WCFM, it is still showing all the sales that have been generated through the Website? I really need it to show only their sales, only products that have either been uploaded by them or assigned to them?

Is this possible?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

“Shop Staff” user role is also applicable and it’s for Store Admin’s Staff.

So you when you are assigning a user “Shop Staff” user role they are allowed to see total store reports.

A admin can not create a vendor staff. only a vendor is allowed to do so and also from WCFM dashboard. Create such a staff for a vendor and take a look, you will see only report for that vendor user.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘User Role for WCFM – Ultimate & Staff’ is closed to new replies.