- March 26, 2020 at 5:10 am #113221ehagglerParticipant
Hello will this api allow me to create and integrated other third party plug ins for WCFM If so what documentation do I give to my developer.
- April 2, 2020 at 10:02 pm #114821WCFM ForumKeymaster
No, this is not for that purpose. It’s mainly for GET marketplace data.
- April 15, 2020 at 3:01 am #119204beezleyParticipant
What are the advantages of using this API vs the woocommerce API?
- April 15, 2020 at 1:36 pm #119298Sayan NaskarKeymaster
WCFM Rest API allows you to get all the data with respect to the vendors. Like vendor shop, Vendor products, List of vendors, Vendor order, etc. But in Woocommerce you will get site-wide data and not related to vendors vendor data.
- April 15, 2020 at 6:18 pm #119378beezleyParticipant
What do you mean by vendor order? Do you mean orders for that vendor’s products or do you mean the vendor’s membership\plan order for the site?
I am looking for away to get product orders for each vendor and be able to filter by a specific vendor.
- April 16, 2020 at 12:41 am #119534Sayan NaskarKeymaster
Yes the api will list all the orders to the vendors when they login to the rest api and cal the correct route and api request.
Please check the rest api documentation for more details.
- May 30, 2020 at 3:55 am #136649erginkezbanertasParticipant
How can I create Api key and api password with Wcf Rest Api plugin? I want to integrate my store in the accounting program I use
- July 12, 2020 at 4:05 pm #148399
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.