Various bugs and issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello good wcfm team,

I have a list of issues I will list them all in one topic easier that a topic for each, if it’s okay.

1- Admin > Vendors > Vendor page > membership section shows wpml errors, (check 1st screenshot).

2- Translated products price seems not consistent with original products, sometimes they change sometimes they don’t, sometimes they change to old price, it was a bit confusing I can’t confirm if it is a bug or updating the tables are just slow. (check 2st screenshot).

3- Exporting Excel or CSV doesn’t show more than 10 rows, I hope we can export all data for advanced analysis.

4- Memberships still shows wrong numbers of vendors, I disabled all but 1 vendor. I think it shows the number of times vendors subbed to that membership ? (check 3rd screenshot)

5- Subscribe button appearing left (not centered) for me, I haven’t done any CSS changes (check 4th screenshot)

6- How does refund work exactly ? I am used to Dokan refund system where vendor request a refund from admin and set the amount refunded too, with or without shipping.

In WFCM I cannot figure it out the refund workflow exactly, It seems the vendor refunding directly, it is not bad, it makes it easier for admin, but A- There is no warning telling the vendor he cannot undo this action later. B- vendor cannot specify amount/with or without shipping/ what if there are many items ? C- WooCommerce Net-Sales didn’t change after refunding D- Can I prevent vendor from refunding, in case the current system doesn’t work properly ? Am I mis-understanding the refund system ?

Kind Regards,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. I am getting this – http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/wpml-sitepress-php-error-on-backend-due-to-layout-builder/
      What is your WPMl version? Are you getting the error under Vendor -> Profile -> Membership ?

2. That’s strange! Product price displayed from WooCommerce.

3. Umm … You may export page wise, but all data export at a time is not possible right now.

4. Yeah right, for disabling a vendor it has an issue. We will resolve this in next update.

5. I think it’s because of theme’s CSS. Your theme always aligned button at left.

6. Did you checked that particular order after vendor marked that as “Refunded”?

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

1. Issue is gone with latest update

2. *I will check later*

3. It will be very helpful to export data for analysis + validation with accounting department, is there any other way to export sales with vendors names and ideas ? most importantly is should have vendors balance and withdraw history.

4. good to hear

5. Issue is gone with latest update

6. *I will check later*

I will check 2 and 6 later and update you.

Kind regards for the best support team
      Khalid

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah sure, take your time.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Various bugs and issues’ is closed to new replies.