Various issues

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      FuBendu
      Participant

Hi there
      I have recently purchased WC FM ultimate and WC Members. After some days working on this I have compiled all my queries into one email to speed up matters. Thanks a million.
      B

I am running this on a free version of WC Vendors. I use WC Vendors as this supports MangoPay – I need this for regulatory purposes.
      1. Are you considering integrating Mangopay in WC Marketplace?
      My business model – I do not take commission from sales but charge a monthly fee and take % of online transactions when they use MangoPay. When consumers pay in cash, cheque or bank transfer (even paypal), they do so directly with vendor.
      2. I need a tool that enables vendors to change order status from “on hold” to “processing” when a payment has been received by the vendor ideally with some detail including timestamp, who processed the payment, method, and a text space for reference numbers (bank transaction no/cheque number). Is this available/planned?

3. I would like to restrict orders settled via bank and cash/cheque payments to one vendor at a time ie offline payments would not be available if cart has products from more than one vendor. Orders settled via online payments can include multiple vendors. Is this planned/possible?

4. I would like to give vendors opportunity to determine whether to accept payments via offline means – as not all vendors will accept cheques or cash payment. Is this possible/planned?

5. Is there a way for vendors to export orders by product (EXCEL) – ideally with flexibility to include meta data (from PPOM)? I need this as many of my vendors will be running campaigns and will dispatch all products at once.

6. I am using the free PPOM PRO plugin so that some additional fields for the customer to fill in such as name and class of child attending a specific activity. Not sure who is responsible for this – you or the other party, but whilst PPOM fields are available for the vendor in products setup page, they are all disabled checkboxes. Also, I am getting below errors – any help pls?

a. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ ….. /public_html/wp-content/plugins/ppom-pro/ppom.php on line 200

b. Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/….. /public_html/wp-content/plugins/ppom-pro/ppom.php on line 211

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. Are you considering integrating Mangopay in WC Marketplace?
      My business model – I do not take commission from sales but charge a monthly fee and take % of online transactions when they use MangoPay. When consumers pay in cash, cheque or bank transfer (even paypal), they do so directly with vendor.

– Which multi-vendor plugin you are using ? And what you want to use? If you want to use MangoPay with WC Marketplace then you have to contact WC Marketplace support.

2. I need a tool that enables vendors to change order status from “on hold” to “processing” when a payment has been received by the vendor ideally with some detail including timestamp, who processed the payment, method, and a text space for reference numbers (bank transaction no/cheque number). Is this available/planned?

– Vendors are allowed to update order status. Also order note added with all details.

3. I would like to restrict orders settled via bank and cash/cheque payments to one vendor at a time ie offline payments would not be available if cart has products from more than one vendor. Orders settled via online payments can include multiple vendors. Is this planned/possible?

– This is WooCommerce related functionality. You have to implement such conditions custom.

4. I would like to give vendors opportunity to determine whether to accept payments via offline means – as not all vendors will accept cheques or cash payment. Is this possible/planned?

– Possible, but will be part of custom development.

5. Is there a way for vendors to export orders by product (EXCEL) – ideally with flexibility to include meta data (from PPOM)? I need this as many of my vendors will be running campaigns and will dispatch all products at once.

– It’s not there. Vendors may export orders but no such way to export by product right now. We have this in our plan.

6. I am using the free PPOM PRO plugin so that some additional fields for the customer to fill in such as name and class of child attending a specific activity. Not sure who is responsible for this – you or the other party, but whilst PPOM fields are available for the vendor in products setup page, they are all disabled checkboxes. Also, I am getting below errors – any help pls?

a. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ ….. /public_html/wp-content/plugins/ppom-pro/ppom.php on line 200

b. Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/….. /public_html/wp-content/plugins/ppom-pro/ppom.php on line 211

– WCFM has no connection/compatibility with PPOM, please contact that plugin author.

Thank You

FuBendu
      Participant

Thank you.

Re 2: Vendors do not see new orders not before the administrator changes their status. Is this a setting?
      I want Vendors to see all of their orders even when these are unpaid.
      I am using WCFM on WC Vendors.

Thank you.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Certainly, WC Vendors does not support this.

Thank You

FuBendu
      Participant

I am using below code from this forum to set variable products as virtual by default. However, only the second variation is being set to ‘virtual’ by default. I want to have all set in that way. Thank you.

add_filter( ‘wcfm_product_manage_fields_variations’, function( $variation_fileds, $variations, $variation_shipping_option_array, $variation_tax_classes_options ) {
      global $WCFM;
      $variation_fileds[‘is_virtual’][‘dfvalue’] = ‘enable’;
      return $variation_fileds;
      }, 50, 4 );

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add this code as well –

add_action( 'after_wcfm_products_manage_variable', function( $product_id, $product_type ) {
      	?>
      	<script>
      	jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
      		setTimeout(function() {
      			$('#variations').children('.multi_input_block').children('.add_multi_input_block').click(function() {
      				setTimeout(function() {
      					console.log("aaaa");
      					$('#variations').children('.multi_input_block:last').find('input[type="checkbox"].variation_is_virtual_ele').attr( 'checked', true );
      				}, 50);
      			});
      		}, 500);
      	});
      	</script>
      	<?php 
      }, 50, 2 );

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Various issues’ is closed to new replies.