Vendor App not logging in

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike_H
      Participant

Since an update a couple of days ago, I get “login failed” on the Android app.

I have updated the mobile app (in fact I have a new phone so it’s a clean install), and have updated all back-end plugins today and yesterday when updates became available.

Thanks

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
      Was the logging working properly before the update. The login failed error is caused if the configuration in wp-config, htaccess is not correct or the site url, vendor access is not correct.
      Can you provide us a temporary admin and temporary vendor access to check what is the issue? Please mark the reply as private while providing the access. Or email us the access at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Thank You.

Mike_H
      Participant

Hi,
      Thanks for the reply.

I have already emailed in regarding this issue and sent screenshots of all the settings, plugin versions etc.

It was working fine before the update.

Thanks

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Really sorry that may be we missed out your email. Can you mention your email id you send the email from and also our email id which you send the email to? We have 3 email ids and each of them gets about 50+ emails daily so it will be a little help if you mention your email id from where the email was sent.

Again sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards.

Mike_H
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Mike_H
      Participant

Thanks for identifying a glitch in the BestWebSoft Google ReCaptcha not identifying the app login correctly. I’m not sure why it worked up until a few days ago but thanks for the code to correct it.

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello @Mike_H,
      You are most welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.