Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM Marketplace – REST API › Vendor App not logging in
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by Sayan Naskar.
- June 26, 2019 at 7:30 pm #69878
Since an update a couple of days ago, I get “login failed” on the Android app.
I have updated the mobile app (in fact I have a new phone so it’s a clean install), and have updated all back-end plugins today and yesterday when updates became available.
- June 27, 2019 at 4:49 am #69933
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Was the logging working properly before the update. The login failed error is caused if the configuration in wp-config, htaccess is not correct or the site url, vendor access is not correct.
Can you provide us a temporary admin and temporary vendor access to check what is the issue? Please mark the reply as private while providing the access. Or email us the access at email@example.com
- June 27, 2019 at 6:04 am #69960
Thanks for the reply.
I have already emailed in regarding this issue and sent screenshots of all the settings, plugin versions etc.
It was working fine before the update.
- June 27, 2019 at 7:58 am #69966
Really sorry that may be we missed out your email. Can you mention your email id you send the email from and also our email id which you send the email to? We have 3 email ids and each of them gets about 50+ emails daily so it will be a little help if you mention your email id from where the email was sent.
Again sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- June 27, 2019 at 8:37 am #69970This reply has been marked as private.
- June 27, 2019 at 6:54 pm #70054
Thanks for identifying a glitch in the BestWebSoft Google ReCaptcha not identifying the app login correctly. I’m not sure why it worked up until a few days ago but thanks for the code to correct it.
- June 28, 2019 at 3:03 am #70074
You are most welcome.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.