Vendor approval not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      George

I’m using WCFM along with WCFM membership and WC Marketplace.

I have set WCMP to manually approve vendors upon registration. When I use the WCFM Membership page to subscribe a vendor, the account is registered and it is automatically approved and able to use the dashboard etc. No notification sent to my email, no pending approvals in the backend.

If I disable WCMP, the subscription process works normally and at the end the vendor gets a notice that he will be sent further instructions, no link to dashboard whatsoever. But also no email notification about a pending vendor application, no backend notice and the user is registered as Subscriber.

I want to manually approve vendors and I can get that functionality with WCMP alone, but I want to use the subscription process of WCFM. Am I doing something wrong?

George

Also, is it possible to manually assign vendors to memberships. For example if I want to bypass the WCFM Membership and use the registration form of WCMP, can I manually assign a vendor to the desired membership plan?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

We understand your requirement.

Tell me one thing, which payment option you are using in, PayPal ? Or you have tested with FREE membership?

Right now, WCFM Membership vendor approval requires only for “Bank Transfer” payment option.

For Free and PayPal we will add this next update as well.

There will be a Vendor Details page under WCFM Admin dashboard in next version, from there you may able to add/change vendors membership easily.

Thank You
      Simha

George

I have tested both Free and a dummy paid I created. When I choose Free, there is no approval and the vendor is able to use the dashboard. When I choose Paid, I only have the Bank transfer option available and the vendor does get the approval message when he finalizes the registration. But I do not get any notification in the backend, nor the vendor application is pending. The vendor is just registered as Subscriber.

Please let me know if there are any specific settings I should configure in WC Marketplace or in WCFM to make this work.

As long as I can manually assign each vendor his membership, it’s a workaround that would suit me just fine.

Thank you

Simha

Hi,

I think there has some misunderstanding.

You are expecting vendor approval under WCMp vendor approval page, but that’s not right.

WCFM membership no way connected to WCMp registration and it’s vendor approval.

You will have notification under WCfM Notification.

Kindly check this once- https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-membership/

In next udate you will also have option to assign membership manually as well.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor approval not working’ is closed to new replies.