Vendor are getting disabled automatically

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor are getting disabled automatically

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      wwsAdmin
      Participant

Hello team,
      All of sudden couple of vendor got disabled saying membership plan got expired. It has happen twice with 2 vendors. Within 24hrs of approval vendor got disabled.

Membership plan is set to Free with 1year expiry period. Requesting immediate assistance on this.

Pfa for the same

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are those vendor applications already approved?

Please tell me exact situation for those vendors!

Are they already subscribed to a membership plan? and now applied for this Free plan but application not yet approved?

Thank You

wwsAdmin
      Participant

Here is scenario,

We are running two plan which is free but approval is required. And plan 1 is being assigned by default while registration.

When user register via wcfm registration page -= email verification and all data -= thank you page.
      Notification comes to Admin saying waiting for approval. WA0002 IMG, then admin approves the request. Then notification comes vendor has been subscribed plan 1. Within 24hrs notification come for vendor plan expiry and followed by vendor disabled.

Membership plan is set to Free with 1year expiry period. Requesting immediate assistance on this.

We had reenabled that vendor

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Do you have any other user like this? Or please create another test vendor.
      After approval check at vendor membership section, what is next payment date showing !

“We are running two plan which is free but approval is required. And plan 1 is being assigned by default while registration.”

– I am a bit confused with this, how you are assigning “Plan 1” automatically?

“Notification comes to Admin saying waiting for approval. WA0002 IMG, then admin approves the request. Then notification comes vendor has been subscribed plan 1.” – you mentioned this as well, what is different between Free and Plan 1, both are required Approval right!

Thank You

wwsAdmin
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      wwsAdmin
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      wwsAdmin
      Participant

Hello team,

Vendor is getting disabled again kindly look into this on high priority. This is mission critical.
      I am worried.

Pfa

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for delayed response.

We have setup some test for this but unable to generate till now.

Can you sow me screenshot of Vendors page from WCFM Dashboard.
      It shows vendor’s expired date.

Thank You

wwsAdmin
      Participant

Hi I have share you mail which vendor got. even am also not able to replicate exact scenario. it is happening randomly. even email are not getting verified and vendor is getting registered. some where something is happening.

let me know if you want to capture scenario on our website ??

it is happening recently. before reporting we tested with 30+ vendor but never came across this issue.

thanks

wwsAdmin
      Participant

Hi team, This seems to be resolved.
      but can u look into this -> https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/vendor-expiry-error

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

What was the issue?

Yeah sure!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor are getting disabled automatically’ is closed to new replies.