Vendor Catalog

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AW
      Participant

Hi there

I just purchased the Ultimate version, I think WCFM is the best multivendor market place!

COuld you please provide a recommendation, in how to setup a lot of products from admin side, so that Vendors may “add to my store”, but with the intention that admin will not sell this product.

For example, I would like to create Product A, which multiple vendors can create.

The problem is Product A will not be sold by admin, only vendors. The solutions to hide Product A by Admin, is to hide from store catalog, but it is then not available to select by vendors. Also, if I make the Stock Level 0 (and hide out of stock products), then it is also not available to select by vendors.

To summarize, I would like to provide a pre-built catalog of items that vendors can choose from, and I hope you have a recommendation for doing this.

Thanks
      Alex

Hello,

What you can, the admin will add products without price/zero price(those products will not display front-end) then the vendor can “add to my store” those products, and sell from his store page/front-end.

To hide from front-end no price and also which price is 0 products, add below code in your theme’s functions.php –

add_action( 'woocommerce_product_query', 'wcfmwp_hide_products_without_price' );
      function wcfmwp_hide_products_without_price( $q ){
         $meta_query = $q->get( 'meta_query' );
         $meta_query[] = array(
            'key'       => '_price',
            'value'     => '',
            'compare'   => '!='
         );
         $q->set( 'meta_query', $meta_query );
      }

Ref- https://react2wp.com/woocommerce-hide-products-without-price-simple-fix/

Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.