Vendor commission withdrawl failure

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor commission withdrawl failure

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      hello4
      Participant

Hello there,

I have a customised vendor commission system which you helped me to set up under this ticket. I tried to request a commission withdrawal as a vendor today and it threw the error ‘Auto Withdrawal Request processing failed, please contact Store Admin’. Would you be able to help me to figure out and fix the issue please?

WooCommerce Frontend Manager – 5.4.4
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate – 5.4.0
      WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – 2.2.4
      WooCommerce Multivendor Membership – 2.4.1
      WooCommerce Bookings – 1.12.2
      (Auto update of WCFM Ultimate keep failing even though I’ve already entered the API keys)

Thanks and regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm_logs -> what details you are getting for this message!

Thank You

hello4
      Participant

Hello again,

Many thanks for the reply. It was due to a setup issue of PayPal:
      ERROR #000001 - payment processing failed: PayPal Payout setting is not configured properly please contact site administrator

I just ‘cancelled’ the request, disabled PayPal Payout, set Bank Transfer as the withdrawal method and raised the requests again. It worked fine.

In a future release please consider renaming ‘cancel’ to ‘reject’ for Refund and Withdrawal requests as the ‘Cancel’ buttons are misleading.

Keep up the good work!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

In a future release please consider renaming ‘cancel’ to ‘reject’ for Refund and Withdrawal requests as the ‘Cancel’ buttons are misleading.

– Sure, we will do this change in coming update.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor commission withdrawl failure’ is closed to new replies.