vendor connect individual shop to facebook page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request vendor connect individual shop to facebook page

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Emmanuel Owusu Oppong

you guys rock but asked something about 3 months ago. if you can allow individual vendors connect their shops to their facebook page, it will be awesome. all available option is admin connecting to entire site to a facebook page and with jetpack auto send products to the page. it will be great if each vendor can do this for just their shop. it will help increase sales.

Craig
      Participant

I vote for this. As I have requested it as well… But it seems to be something that can’t be done based on WC lovers responces

productsexport
      Participant

I’ve noticed that FB and Instagram are not driving much “natural” traffic to your products page on their sites. They want you to pay to advertise the products… Basically the products set their on their pages but they never show up in their search results… Even if you have hashtags… These two sites (FB and Insta) are becoming worthless

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘vendor connect individual shop to facebook page’ is closed to new replies.