Vendor Coupon and Address Display

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      @TravellersID
      Participant

Hi,

I have some questions

1. How to display vendor coupon outside vendor page? Need to display it in that vendor single product. But I need to display it in custom area, not using WooCommerce hook Any snippet that can produce a shortcode for this?

2. How to get vendor city and state address only? Not complete address so I can add “Shipped from (city, state name)” in each single product page.

3. How to display the “Processing time” in single product page? I can’t see it anywhere.

4. Is there a way to customise vendor page without having a lot of knowledge on PHP? Client not happy with the design. I will be happy if I can make this page using CPT?

5. Or, is it possible to connect all of those fields to ACF or Toolset Type so I can easily display it in front end?

Thanks in advance.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

1. How to display vendor coupon outside vendor page? Need to display it in that vendor single product. But I need to display it in custom area, not using WooCommerce hook Any snippet that can produce a shortcode for this?

– Add “Store Coupon” widget under single product page sidebar.

2. How to get vendor city and state address only? Not complete address so I can add “Shipped from (city, state name)” in each single product page.

$vendor_data = get_user_meta( $vendor_id, 'wcfmmp_profile_settings', true );
      $street_1 = isset( $vendor_data['address']['street_1'] ) ? $vendor_data['address']['street_1'] : '';
      $street_2 = isset( $vendor_data['address']['street_2'] ) ? $vendor_data['address']['street_2'] : '';
      $city     = isset( $vendor_data['address']['city'] ) ? $vendor_data['address']['city'] : '';
      $zip      = isset( $vendor_data['address']['zip'] ) ? $vendor_data['address']['zip'] : '';
      $country  = isset( $vendor_data['address']['country'] ) ? $vendor_data['address']['country'] : '';
      $state    = isset( $vendor_data['address']['state'] ) ? $vendor_data['address']['state'] : '';

3. How to display the “Processing time” in single product page? I can’t see it anywhere.

– Do you have added this for products? https://ibb.co/w6bPqT9

4. Is there a way to customise vendor page without having a lot of knowledge on PHP? Client not happy with the design. I will be happy if I can make this page using CPT?

– You may change it’s look just using CSS, no PHP required.

5. Or, is it possible to connect all of those fields to ACF or Toolset Type so I can easily display it in front end?

– Which fields?

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.