Vendor Coupons Applying Universally

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor Coupons Applying Universally

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      wwestonh
      Participant

I’m having an issue where individual coupons created by Vendors are working for products that are not theirs. Have you seen this issue in the past where a given vendor coupon is usable universally?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah, I know about this.
      It will be best to create coupon with include/exclude product rules for vendors.

There is no by default restriction, coupon has to be setup with rules.

Thank You

wwestonh
      Participant

Some Vendors’ coupons are limited to only their products however without any additional restriction rules added.

Why would this be the case only sometimes?

Confusing and seemingly a fairly significant bug / security hole if a given vendor can create a coupon that is applicable to all products.

Simha

Hi,

We are looking into this again and definitel fix this with the best possible work around in WCfM next update.

Thank You

wwestonh
      Participant

Is this a Woo issue at its core? Very confusing as to why this happens with some vendor coupons and not others.

Simha

We also have to debug this why this happening.
      I will update you soon.

Thank You

wwestonh
      Participant

Awesome — thank you very much for looking into this. Could you please let me know if this is patchable outside of what you can offer as a full WCFM-U update?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM new version has already released and it comes with a solution for this issue.

Kindly update yours and take a look, feel free to share if you have any further suggestions.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Coupons Applying Universally’ is closed to new replies.