Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Affiliate › Vendor create their own affiliate program and with store specific commission
- February 5, 2020 at 9:17 pm #105582owusuoppongemmanuelParticipant
Please, on my platform vendors receive their own payment and I want vendors to create their own affiliate commission say a specific store can create its own commission for a purchase made in their store via an affiliate link. Each vendor can set its own commission or product-wise commission or category wise commission. Please
- February 7, 2020 at 1:30 pm #106087
We will add product wise affiliate commission setting option in next update, vendors also allowed to setup this.
- February 10, 2020 at 4:36 pm #106483
Will vendors be able to create their own affiliate programs for their particular store or just choose the level of commission on their products?
In my opinion, it’s pointless if it does not have both aspects because how will anyone know what level of commission a vendor is giving unless they are pushing / promotion their own affiliate program. No vendor is going to push a sitewide program because it does not directly benefit them so why would they give away more commission than the next person?
- February 19, 2020 at 1:24 pm #107758
You may allow vendors to become affiliate as well.
Vendors are allowed to set affiliate commission for their products as well.
- February 19, 2020 at 6:54 pm #107878
I really don’t think you understand my questions!
1. Will vendors be able to create their own affiliate programs for their vendor store??
2. It is 100% pointless for vendors to be able to choose the level of the commission given per product unless it is their own affiliate program per store that they manage and promote. Firstly, why would a vendor offer more commission if they cannot promote the affiliate program to directly benefit their store? No vendor is going to want to pay more than the next person for a site-wide and not storewide program.
The other issue with this and it is a HUGE issue. When the site admin creates the sitewide affiliate program he will have to let affiliates know what level of commission they will receive for promoting it. If vendors can change that to lower, affiliates will get annoyed because they are not being paid as stated for their efforts!
IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADD AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM THAT EACH VENDOR CAN RUN FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL STORE YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE OPTION FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE COMMISSION PERCENTAGE IMMEDIATELY. IT IS STUPID TO HAVE THAT OPTION ON A SITEWIDE AFFILIATE PROGRAM!!
- February 25, 2020 at 7:19 am #108616
When will affiliates be able to add their payment details? The plugin is not even finished and it’s been sold for about a year. Why we are still waiting for this I do not know
- February 25, 2020 at 12:26 pm #108659
Well, you are allowed to add custom field for Affiliate profile, you may add billing details fields form there.
https://affiliatewp.com/ – it’s WordPress most popular affiliate plugin but does not have any option to payout affliate users from this core plugin. You have to use other third party addons for the purpose.
- February 25, 2020 at 6:53 pm #108752
Yes, they actually do have an option to pay affiliates.
“Integrated Payouts Service Easily pay affiliates directly to their bank accounts with our dedicated payouts.” you can find that in their features.
Anyway, that is neither here nor there. You guys have been saying for close to a year that in the next update there will be an option for affiliates to add their payment details to be paid out with and updates come and go and nothing.
The affiliate module you have is like a rushed, half-assed and not finished product and its 100% pointless at this stage.
NO AFFILIATE IS GOING TO PROMOTE ANYTHING IF THEY CANT BE PAID! Simple Fact!!
- February 25, 2020 at 7:28 pm #108763
November 11, 2019 at 6:44 pm#91829
Well, we are already work on this where Affiliate commission can be payout same as vendors.
November 13, 2019 at 4:35 pm#92165
Will be there within this month.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.