- September 9, 2018 at 6:28 pm #31225
- September 11, 2018 at 9:27 am #31315
What is that order status?
- September 11, 2018 at 12:15 pm #31341
Status is completed. Being virtual product it get auto completed
- September 11, 2018 at 3:03 pm #31351
Which multi-vendor you are having?
Is this WC Marketplace?
Certainly it’s showing count 1 but not the order.
Is that order cancelled before it’s complete?
- September 11, 2018 at 3:56 pm #31360
- September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm #31369
That’s the problem I think, this order was “Failed” and hence WC Marketplace discard this.
Kindly check at wp-admin -> WCMp -> Commission -> Is there any commission generated for this order or not?
- September 11, 2018 at 5:08 pm #31370
- September 12, 2018 at 5:09 am #31406
Migration not the solution for this.
Tell me one thing, are you getting this issue for all vendors or particularly for this vendor/order?
Is this order present in the site? Or it’s trashed/deleted?
- September 12, 2018 at 5:59 am #31413
Not sure for other vendor.
But yes my test vendor account I am.
Yes order is present. Status changed to completed. I can see in woocom orders.
- September 12, 2018 at 8:06 am #31439
Issue is because of this – https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Screenshot_20180911-212238.png
That order failed before completed.
You may confirm this from Database – check at “wcmp_vendor_orders” table -> For this order -> is_trashed is set “1” for this order so it’s not visible.
- September 13, 2018 at 4:46 pm #31597
- September 14, 2018 at 7:22 am #31620
Thanks for this screenshot.
Issue is at “commission_id” column -> check it’s “0”
I think it’s WC Marketplace BUG, as that product goes to “Failed” status so it unable to update this here!
Now, you have to contact WC Marketplace team for this.
“Am planning to migrate to WCFM MARKETPLACE. But need time coz we just went live. So by diwali will do.” – I think you should switch now, how many vendors and orders are there?
- September 14, 2018 at 3:29 pm #31643
Vendors are around 50.
But order is coming 4~5 per day
- September 14, 2018 at 4:26 pm #31645
OK. Look if you want to switch then do it as before as possible.
As days goes there will be more data and more chance of loosing data.
- September 14, 2018 at 4:32 pm #31646
Yes, I agree. Will do it asap. So can you help with documentation or anything which will be helpful for migration.
Really appreciate your help and support.
- September 14, 2018 at 5:09 pm #31647
Umm .. do you want to migrate orders as well?
Or, Vendor and Products will be good enough for you!
- September 14, 2018 at 5:38 pm #31649
Yes orders as well. As of now have around 10 orders only so planning for migration by tomorrow night.
Need every thing
- September 14, 2018 at 5:50 pm #31650
Is this possible for you to crate a clone for this site?
Then please create that and send me details :
– WP Admin access
- September 14, 2018 at 5:53 pm #31651
Am afraid I won’t be able to. Coz theme is licensed to single plus wfcm also have single license.
If you want I can share screen via teamviewer. Or if it is only wp admin I can give.
- September 14, 2018 at 7:14 pm #31653
Can you export your site database and send us that?
Frankly, I don’t want to run migration on a live site without a demo run!
- September 15, 2018 at 6:44 am #31661
- September 15, 2018 at 3:54 pm #31693
- September 15, 2018 at 4:19 pm #31697
- September 15, 2018 at 4:21 pm #31698
I think that file size is quite large and here allowed attach size is only 2MB
It will be best if you add that at Google Drive and send me download link.
- September 15, 2018 at 4:27 pm #31699
- September 15, 2018 at 4:34 pm #31700