Vendor dashboard slow

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      ciccupio97
      Participant

Good morning dear all,
      since i’ve installed you plugin, when vendor try to load his dashboard nothing happen.
      Well it never load and nothing is possible to do.
      I’m using your plugin with Martfury theme of themeforest. I’ve tryied to change a theme too but nothing. Always the same.

How is possible to fix it?
      Regards

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Assuming you are using the latest version of all the plugins and the themes (please update if not yet), it could be a conflict with one of the plugins or the theme you are using.

To determine that, please follow this awesome troubleshooting guide from here:
      https://rankmath.com/kb/check-plugin-conflicts/

Only the site admin would know and your users won’t be affected by this troubleshooting.

Please let us know if you find the cause.

Looking forward to helping you.

ciccupio97
      Participant

Hi, yes of couse theme and all plugin are up to date.

I’ve done the procedure illustres on link you’ve sent to me.
      Once i active wcfm frontend manager start back the problem.

ciccupio97
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
        Sushobhan
        Keymaster
      ciccupio97
      Participant

Please note too that an internal server error occure when trying add product from frontend.

Screen error attached

Regards

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      ciccupio97
      Participant
      ciccupio97
      Participant

Good evening Sir i’ve fixed problem. I’ll explain you shortly.

I’m Facing on other big problem.
      After a New order, vendors And customer don’t receive the email order resume how can i fix it?

ciccupio97
      Participant

Well, Good evening back dear all,

I’ve fixed loading page time increasing value on php.ini file as per screenshoot value, clearing all tansiet and trash data drom database, eliminating Redux Framework and I’ve replaced it with Kirki Customizer Framework and i’ve deactive envato market plugin for theme update. I’ll activate Envato Market Plugin only when I’ve an update available for theme used for the minute needed for update the theme.

Big problem now is when vendors have a new order no e-mail will be send to vendors email with parent or sub-parent order. Only a notification has been sent to fronted dashboard.
      This is a big problem. It’s really impotant for vendors receive an email when a new order has been made.
      Look that order email must be sent only to:
      – vendors of product bought by customer and not for whole vendors registered on the web site;
      – Admin of website;
      – customer, owner of the order.

Look that once customer complete his payment to checkout with PayPal system, once he push the link for come back to the web site, all product buyed remain in the cart for new order. Will be better that once checkout procedure is completed, cart must reset automatically.

Please, is really important to fix it.

Thank’s for your support

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        ciccupio97
        Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m really amazed how you have troubleshoot the slow loading issue and find the solution. I’ll also taking this note, if in future I run across a similar issue.

Coming to the email not receiving by vendors issue, please install https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/ plugin and check from it’s log if the vendor email is getting triggered or not. If yes, then there might be a problem with your email server and you’ll then need to contact your hosting provider.

Sometime, the email goes to the spam folder so check that too. You can use https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/ plugin which can solve many email related issues.

Looking forward to helping you.

ciccupio97
      Participant

I’ll test it and i’ll come back on a while with news

ciccupio97
      Participant

Hi dear, finally it is working. i’ve discussed it with my provider.

Well, is possble to define general delivery boy working for me and not for vendors?
      is possible to auto assign order deliver to delivery boy dipending on the zone of delivery?

if yes how?
      if not it could be a good improvement for wcfm

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Yes it’s possible to add delivery boys for the admin. If you don’t specify any store than your vendors can’t assign that delivery person but you can. Auto assignment is not supported. I’ll take a note of this suggestion.
      Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant

I can assign manual delivery boy from admin panel to vendors order?

ciccupio97
      Participant
      ciccupio97
      Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Admin can assign delivery boy to vendor orders. Admin being a super user can do everything a vendor can do.
      Though some part of your query is not possible right now, like auto assignment. As of now, your admin has to manually manage these things.
      Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant

Thank’s to you for now. What about POS? Is possible to configure a POS that it not create an order but only update quantity stock using a rapid barcode scanner?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

WCFM support https://wordpress.org/plugins/wepos/ plugin. No, special setup required for this. Just install this plugin and add it’s POS page under vendor dashboard using WCFM Admin Setting -> Menu Manager
      WooCommerce POS addon – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-pos/ is also supported but this has to be set up to your site to make this functional for your vendors. We could help you in this, if interested you can contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
      Now, I don’t know if any of the plugin I mentioned supports ‘barcode scanner’ or not, if they do then it can work with WCFM.
      Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant

Thank’s for your reply. I’ll test it. Is possible to disable function of that wepos of create an order? What I want to do is to not give possibility to vendors to not create an order into the system but i want give possibility to them to use it only for update his/her stock inventory quickly using a frontend.

Means if Vendor A receive sell on his offline shop items x, y and z, quickly he can update his inventory searching them using barcode scanner. Or you have a different solution about it?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

This feature is not supported in wePOS. So only stock update will not be possible. The purpose of any POS is easy offline sale, so I don’t think you will get such settings in any POS plugin.
      Thank You!

ciccupio97
      Participant
      ciccupio97
      Participant

Dear Keymaster, may you help me please?

Sushobhan
        Keymaster
          ciccupio97
          Participant
      ciccupio97
      Participant
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.